We’re always on the lookout for people who can contribute to our team and our work. If you have the talent and passion to be a member of one of the area’s leading marketing firms, contact us.
Anderson Partners, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented account coordinator to assist with the day-to-day marketing needs of our clients.
At Anderson Partners, we constantly seek fresh angles and unique opportunities that position our clients for success. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and creative campaigns that position our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
- Provide project coordination and assistance with our account managers and director of account service for day-to-day activities, including client phone calls, production and creative deadlines, and media placements in order to ensure continued progress of client workflow
- Assist with various mailings, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other tasks
- Assist with proofreading content for the agency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others and take feedback as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related study
Although it is not required, the preferred candidate should also possess relevant agency/internship experience. To apply, please send a resume and cover to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.