We’re always on the lookout for people who can contribute to our team and our work. If you have the talent and passion to be a member of one of the area’s leading marketing firms, contact us.
Anderson Partners is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented account manager to join our full-service advertising and marketing communications firm. As a member of the account service team, the account manager will serve as the primary contact for new and existing clients; manage the strategic development of client marketing plans and creative campaigns, and ensure timely, on-budget execution of client deliverables.
At Anderson Partners, we constantly seek fresh angles and unique opportunities that position our clients for success. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and creative campaigns that position our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
- Manage project deadlines, client budgets and communications
- Maintain correspondence with clients and work closely with the creative team to ensure timely, on-target execution of marketing tactics
- Monitor public relations and media placements
- Prepare agendas, meeting reports, project briefs and other materials for client meetings and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related study
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and/or account service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong people skills, with a natural ability to lead client discussions and contribute strategic ideas
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others and take feedback as needed
Although it is not required, the preferred candidate should also possess relevant agency/internship experience. To apply, please send a resume and cover to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.