Career Opportunity: Agency Project Manager – Hybrid
Is this you?
We’re looking for a take-charge person who is a creative problem solver and an excellent communicator. We want someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to new challenges; who can oversee timelines and workflows of all projects moving through the agency and help lead our clients to the solutions they need today.
This is us:
Anderson Partners is a marketing communications firm that helps B2B and B2C brands connect with their targets in today’s ever-changing marketplace. From integrated campaigns to sales support and everything in between, we partner with companies that have big dreams and goals. We work to build long-lasting relationships with our clients and are motivated to see them succeed.
We are passionate about two things: delivering great work and helping our clients succeed. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and quality work that position our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years ad agency experience
- Superior time management skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to be a conscientious team player
- Experience with Workamajig and HubSpot is a plus
The candidate will:
- Work closely with project teams to help put strategic plans into motion
- Gather the necessary information to plan and implement each client project
- Develop estimates for each client project
- Manage time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
- Coordination/management of production vendors
- Manage agency platform software
- Maintain vendor database
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.