Career Opportunity: Project Manager
Anderson Partners, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, is looking for a Project Manager (PM) who is a take-charge person, a creative problem solver and an excellent communicator. This person will be responsible for overseeing the timelines and touchpoints of all projects moving through the agency, from discovery meeting to project completion. This person will also help research additional resources and tools when necessary.
At Anderson Partners, we constantly seek fresh angles and unique opportunities that position our clients for success. Together, our team develops innovative strategies and creative campaigns that help our clients to thrive in highly competitive environments.
- Work closely with project teams to develop and implement strategic plans
- Gather the necessary information to plan and implement each client project
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
- Manages agency platform software
- Maintains agency database and Salesforce
The ideal candidate will:
- Have superior time management skills
- Be a conscientious team player and a great organizer
- Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years of business experience, preferably in an ad agency. Experience with Workamajig, Campaign Monitor & Salesforce is a plus. To apply, please send a resume and cover to Krista Meisinger at email@example.com.