Food Business News is hosting a free webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 2 p.m. CDT, sponsored by Nu-Tek Food Science which will highlight consumer viewpoints regarding sodium levels and the latest technologies in sodium reduction in the marketplace. Pending regulations and growing consumer demand are quickly increasing the need for lower-sodium products.
Register for and attend this webinar to listen to industry experts: Josh Sosland, from Food Business News; Marjorie Troxel-Helmer, from Cypress Research; Dr. Sam Rao, from Nu-Tek Food Science; Gary Cain, from Cain Food Industries, Inc. and Don Mower, from Nu-Tek Food Science, as they discuss the latest technologies in sodium reduction for specific applications including bakery and snack, meat and poultry, and cheese and dairy, and how it could help you meet your sodium-reduction goals.
The webinar will include:
- Market Summary – A brief review of current trends
- Consumer Attitudes – Consumer concerns about salt
- New Sodium Reduction Technologies – New technology developments
- Evaluating Sodium Reduction Options – Criteria for evaluating product options
- Recent Application Success Stories
- Questions & Answer
We hope you can attend, and if you do, feel free to leave us a comment below on what these new technologies in sodium reduction can do to help you meet your company’s sodium-reduction goals.