Career Opportunity: Account Coordinator — WFH or Hybrid
Anderson Partners, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, is in need of an Account Coordinator who has a passion and love for marketing and advertising, enjoys coordinating project details, can multitask, thrives in a structured environment, is interested in learning and growing, and is eager to help the team on a daily basis. Advertising or business experience is a plus.
Anderson Partners is an advertising agency that works with B2B and B2C clients. We never stop improving on our skills and seek out fresh angles and unique opportunities to position our clients for success. Our team works collaboratively to develop innovative strategies and compelling campaigns that bring our clients’ stories to life and help them generate measurable results.
- Provide coordination and assistance to account managers for day-to-day client activities
- Assist with projects in agency software including creating new projects, scheduling, inputting project details, etc.
- Create and prepare status reports, proposals, presentations and other client correspondence as needed
- Be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
- Work closely with project teams to create plans that move each client project thru the agency
- Create and manage timelines for projects
- Coordinate all project schedules in agency software
The ideal candidate will:
Be Curious and Hungry
You have a passion for learning and are always looking for ways to help the team.
You’re determined to succeed and achieve results. You’re a self-starter and a multitasker with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Be a Great Organizer
You’re able to analyze the situation, gather information and keep organized to meet results in a timely manner.
You’re a person that thrives in a quickly-changing environment. You’re forward-thinking and can coordinate details that can help benefit the agency.
Share in the Responsibility
We work as a team. Everyone’s input is important to our success. You will need to take ownership of your work, collaborate and set team members up for the best results.
- Superior organizational skills
- Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Workamajig project management software experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) including employer non-elective contribution of 3% to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Training Opportunities
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Krista Meisinger at email@example.com.