Career Opportunity: Account Manager
— WFH or Hybrid
Anderson Partners, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, is in need of an Account Manager who has experience with building relationships, identifying opportunities and providing day-to-day management of accounts. Experience in B2B marketing and the food ingredients industry is a plus, as well as a business development background.
Anderson Partners is an advertising agency that works with B2B and B2C clients. We never stop improving on our skills and seek out fresh angles and unique opportunities to position our clients for success. Our team works collaboratively to develop innovative strategies and compelling campaigns that bring our clients’ stories to life and help them generate measurable results.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Cultivating leads, and maximizing the efforts of the team
- Identifying opportunities to grow business in key accounts
- Evaluating customer needs and recommending viable solutions
- Helping develop new business
The ideal candidate will:
Be Curious and Hungry
You’re always searching for new ways to engage with prospects to start the conversation.
You’re determined to succeed and achieve results. You’re a self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Be a Great Listener, Presenter and Negotiator
You’re able to build credibility, trust and rapport with stakeholders at all levels. You work to fully understand their challenges past/present/future and understand what matters to them.
You’re a person that thrives in a quickly-changing environment. You’re forward-thinking and soak up industry trends and knowledge that can help benefit the agency.
Share in the Responsibility
We work as a team. Everyone’s input is important to our success. You will need to take ownership of your work, collaborate and set team members up for the best results.
- Microsoft 365 applications
- Knowledge of automated marketing platforms, like Hubspot, Campaign Monitor and Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of LinkedIn advertising and LinkedIn campaigns a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) including employer non-elective contribution of 3% to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Training Opportunities
We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of agency or related experience. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Krista Meisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.